Cheers to C&L Distributing and everyone who enjoyed a Michelob Golden Ultra during the month of October! Cory Hodge of C&L Distributing is shown presenting a check to Angel Fund board members in the amount of $1779.67, which is a portion of proceeds from all Michelob Golden Ultra sales during October. Thank you C&L and local beer drinkers!
Archives for December 2022
Rock for an Angel 2023
Rock for an Angel FUNspiel returns Feb. 11, 2023, for its 11th year!
Up to 32 teams will take to the sheets of the Hibbing Curling Club on Saturday, Feb. 11, for friendly competition, camaraderie and to raise funds for Northeastern Minnesota cancer patients.
Here are the details:
- 11th Annual Rock for an Angel Funspiel: “Rocking the Decades,” a tribute to the past. Dress your favorite era!
- Event begins at 7:30 a.m. with registration and eye openers on Saturday, Feb. 11, at the Hibbing Curling Club. Play begins at 8 a.m. Up to 32 teams of 4 are guaranteed 3, four-end games throughout the day. All levels are welcome. Curling equipment is available.
- Cost is $240 per team, if registered by Jan. 27. Price increases to $280 thereafter. Registration includes eye openers, lunch and dinner.
- Prizes will be given for winners and the best dressed within the theme of “Rocking the Decades.” Program will be conducted around 6 p.m. by co-hosts Jeff Shapiro and Tina Holgate.
- SPECTATORS are welcome! Raffles, games and contests throughout the day. Music into the night.
This form is currently closed for submissions. Our event is full. Thank you everyone!
For questions, message us on Facebook (facebook.com/angelfundrange) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security State Bank’s October push
Thank you to the staff of Security State Bank of Hibbing for the recent gift of $448 for NE Mn cancer patients! They held a jeans day and a basket raffle during the month of October. We appreciate you all!